söndag 16 december 2007


I was going to go shopping in Burlington today, so I got up very early, but it's too snowy to go out. I don't even think the 505 is running! But now I'm awake and my hair looks nice, so I don't want to go back to bed. Instead I'm listening to the radio (O Psychedelic Psunday, my one true love) and nerding on my lovely computer with its new hardrive and new programmes that Gill put on it for me. Mostly uploading and downloading all kinds of albums in order to have maximum awesomeness in my iTunes. I am downloading a bunch of Soul Coughing and Pavement and uploading Talking Heads, Massive Attack and Erykah Badu. Fortunately a lot of music was on my iPod when the hard drive crashed, but not all of it, so I need to update. Then maybe I'll write, or read, for a while, and finish cleaning my room and putting clothes in my new armoire that came yesterday. And maybe go down to the Eaton Centre, if I'm feeling a bit crazy and the streetcar is running.

Inga kommentarer: