onsdag 3 april 2013

fawn/faun

Late last spring I saw a baby fawn (faun?) frolicking with it's mother in the grass beside a country road, and since then have become more or less obsessed with faun things - despite never being completely sure how to spell it - which is the colour and which the baby deer? At any rate, here are my faun-favourites from etsy.

Little Fawn - Fine Art Watercolor Print - 5x7 - woodland. deer. whimsical. nature. animal. earthy. baby animal. cute. green. red.




As a matter of principal, I am suspicious of anything etsy described as 'whimsical'. But I would so love to have this little fawn on my wall. From Jessie Barber.

Letterpress note cards 10 pk - Fawn
Fawn notecards from papillon press. Imagine how lovely it would be to write notes on these!

Amigurumi Crochet Pattern - Fawn
I would love to crochet this little guy. Pepika.  

Inga kommentarer: