söndag 12 oktober 2008

Today is saturday...



I have to go to bed very early tonight, and get up very early to go for Thanksgiving.

And until then, I should work work work. I'm trying to write a paper. I know I need to read the source articles again at least once more for both of them. But I keep trying to just write straight away. Sigh.

A nice thing about my schedule is that I have fridays off, so I can always have my friday afternoons to myself.



If I had things my way, tonight I would a) watch Amelie b) strum on my little red guitar c) file my nails and paint 'em all nice d) read my novel

But I cannot, because:

a) got to work instead! b) she needs new strings and I don't have any here! c) I borrowed this colour from my roommate, see, and I'm not going to take it off until I can bring my hands into the drugstore, match up the colour and buy one of my very own
d) got to read school things instead, of course!

Oh well, oh well. My little roommate went away overnight but she is coming back soon, so I'm sure we'll have lots of chat-chat fun when she gets here.

Inga kommentarer: