Sometimes I have to read my horoscope, and today it says "The sun's transit of the area of your chard that governs your vocation - that is, what you are destined to do with your life - urges you to be bold and follow your dream, not just for your own sake but also for the sake of people who depend on you".
Well that sounds good!
I went this morning to the new café beside my house on Dundas street, it's a Mexican café. It's so much nicer to get coffee and breakfast before school than to boil cereal and tea in my own dank kitchen. Why didn't I have my camera with me! I was in the habit of carrying it everywhere when I first got it, but I have mostly stopped because it makes my bag so much heavier. This place was so sweet with a bench by the window and blue and white china and a nice big mug of latte. I must go back with cam. Sweet coffee and pain au chocolat in a warm room with a rainy window and my polka-dot umbrella leaning against the wall outside and music playing, nice things like this help to put off the stress about school that is creeping around everywhere.
Also everything is green outside.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar