onsdag 22 april 2009

Yesterday it rained all, all all day. After lying on the floor of the library trying to read I decided to skip my other class and come home. The bus smelled damp, mostly I could smell my scarf in my nose. It's technically a kefiyyeh from Afghanistan but I really don't wear it for any political association and wish there weren't any. When I got home I read an article on the couch and then fell asleep.
There's a skylight in our living room and I watched smoke floating above it before I slept. The wind was rattling it and it sounded like doors were opening and people walking around, even though I was home alone. I slept for an hour and was sorry to have to wake up, cranky to have to drag myself back from sleep. The apartment was cold because I'd left my bedroom window open that morning.
After having slept my face was flushed and looked soft and my bangs were pushed aside and eyeliner smudged. It looked good. I look nice after a nap. And the point of all this is to say I'm sorry there's no-one to see me when I wake up from napping in the afternoon.

Inga kommentarer: