things I do:
lay in bed for an hour, put contacts in take contacts out, polish nails, take polish off, pin hair up and let it down again. powder face, line eyes, smooth mascara, rub it off again.
wash clothes, wash hair, wash dishes, cycle to school, read seven theory books, read twelve novels or more, take photos of red berries, magpies, treetops, get film developed, ride elevators, read old magazines, pretend its the 50s 60s, watch films, imagine films I'd record, eat snacks, fix lunch, not speaking swedish, read german one page one word at a time, forget it all, read it again, check novels out of the library for future reading, stack books, tidy desk, look out the window, pretend to be elegant and literary, wish for a math brain, think about science, drink beers, write papers, watch the sun set at 3 pm, playing cards, carrying an umbrella, forgetting gloves, walking to class, pronouncing strange vowels, gazing admiringly into windows of apartments and houses, adore lovely houses, get lost in the stacks, sing in the shower, wish to be in montreal, listen to the beatles, re-read postcards, photograph myself, play chess, play hearts, make tea, make coffee, make more tea & coffee all day long, think about old people, listen to piano music, turn on the radio, ponder how things could turn out differently, get sick, get well, hang around an ink well, imitate aunts, draw in a small book, think about sewing, remember old bedrooms & sinks, analyze passages, make the bed, turn down the sheets.
1 kommentar:
I found your blog today and I really love it. After reading this list, I feel like you are my twin soeur :)
Skicka en kommentar