O!K! Today was much better. In the morning I got a bit angry. I was listening to Le Tigre, quite natural for an angry girl, and I realised that NOBODY is going to ruin all my every days like this. Especially not a stupid job in a stupid office full of brainless hens, goddamit. If I'm going to go nuts it will be on my own goddam terms so screw you you damn job! Screw you, damn office workers! And now I feel much better.
I had less than usual to do today, so I read, and looked at the internet. Well, if you are going to hire someone for a job that doesn't really exist, deal with it. Take that.
Anyway, that's it. I've had an angry awakening that I hope will last and I will stop being so dwelly about myself and my rotten job and rotten personality and move on to something else. Boys, maybe? I've missed those for the past year or so.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar