Good morning!
Last night was a very fine partynight.
We went to my favourite place, called Strangelove.
My roommate and I went with our friend Oliver.
He's a good dancer.
Then we went to an afterhours.
You aren't supposed to take pictures there because it's a secret location, but I did anyway.
I wanted to take a picture of this poster so that I would remember to watch the film. I got yelled at for that!
We got home at 5.30 am. Then I woke up for school at 9.00. I wasn't even tired! I always feel so accomplished when that happens. I got to do everything I wanted: play party all night and still make it to school happy and not tired!
For school I dressed like this, in my new sweater from H&M. In the background you can see there is a picture of me that my roommate took for her thesis project.
Tomorrow I have no classes but I have to go to the library anyway and do lots and lots of work.
And tomorrow I will finally tell you about Raus aus der Haut.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar