onsdag 6 maj 2009

There are so many things I have to tell today! I will have to divide it in parts

1. Briefly, about living in a murderzone again.
2. I went shopping!
3. About the film I watched today!

1. There was a stabbing right outside my apartment at two am last night. My roommate saw the pool of blood when coming home! This morning there was police tape everywhere, and a cop told me "you're in my crime zone". Whadda smartass. This is the second time I've lived in a murderzone! The first time was after the Dawnson College shooting...

Here I am about to cross the crime-tape. I don't like this one...

Onto brighter things!

2. All day long I kept thinking about how desperately I want to go shopping. When I was in the metro leaving school I realised, silly me, Yorkdale mall is right there! So I got out of the metro and went shopping for a couple of hours. It was really nice. That mall is so big and full of lovely stores. I shopped just at H&M, and got three dresses and a new cardigan! Then I looked in Sephora for a while but didn't get anything. I got some new tights, and a new lipstick too. Yay!



(Sorry for this bad photo! I'll soon get some of me wearning these nice things)

3. I watched a teriffic German film today called "Changing Skins" (Raus aus der Haut). But I will save it for tomorrow to tell why I really liked it... (hint: it is not a very cultured reason but a little bit sad and romantic).

Inga kommentarer: