tisdag 5 maj 2009

Today I did a silly thing!
I slept through my alarm, three hours too late, and I woke up just half an hour before my class!!! It takes one hour or more to get to school! And I had a paper due!!! Ahhh!!! So I raced there... and found out the paper is really due next monday now! Oh well, lots of time to perfect it!



But if you were to ask me what I love right now and makes me so happy...

it is late-night meeting with a friend for fries and wine and gossip. Sadly, I didn't bring my camera because... I'll admit, I didn't want to take any pictures with me in them, because I looked not-so-sweet.

But it turned out our snack was incredibly photogenic and I REGRET my lack of camera!
So now that I know we will have to go back for more.

As well as a new notebook from the school bookstore today, one of my favourite things.

Inga kommentarer: