tisdag 30 oktober 2007

Another Monday!

Holey moley! I need to discover a way to make days less horrible. I like them before I go out. And I like them when I get home. But I don't like them when I am at work, or on the streetcar. I just don't understand how to fix it. I mean, I used to hate my job, but at least I felt like I had a purpose. I felt needed there, and I felt good that I was working hard and going to school. I felt tough. Now I just feel like I am wasting my time and fizzing my brain out. Yikes. What to do? I really can't quit this job, I'm earning a lot of money. Also, I feel like my boss is able to tell I've lost the spark. He doesn't talk to me as much or give me responsibilities like he used to.


Aïe. It's all so frustrating. I just can't get out of this awful headspace, running back and forth in my mind trying to figure out what to do and how to feel better and wondering what's gone wrong and if I can improve it.


I do have a suspision that part of the solution might be to get full nights of sleep.

Inga kommentarer: