Yesterday was a very rainy slow day and I spent a lot of time imagining what I hope a day might be like when I am a student again. This is what I think:
8.45 am: Wake up and it is pouring down rain. That's okay, because I don't have anywhere to go this morning. It is a tuesday and my class is in the afternoon. Sleep a little longer then lay in bed listening to the rain. Get up and get the paper, put on tea. Read the paper while listening to Van Morrison.
9.30 am: Get dressed, then decide I should practice guitar for a while.
10.30 am: I need to get some reading done. Put on Belle&Sebastian and read something very interesting for a while. Also daydream. After reading, do some writing until...
1 pm: Gosh I am hungry! Make a tasty lunch, using non-expensive ingredients. The rain has stopped by now. Brush hair and get ready to go to two-thirty class.
3.00 pm: My lecture is done now, and it was fascinating! A super lecture and lots of class discussion.
3.45 pm: Get home just as the rain is starting again. Do some knitting while watching a film for my very interesting film class.
In the evening, eat dinner with roommates. Work on a paper for a while, then work on a painting (for class or not, I haven't decided). We decide to go out for a drink in the evening because none of us have to get up early the next day.
Why am I not a student anymore?
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar