Old ladies describing ancient Montreal places on the bus.
Everything is so good.
Went to a screening of Jules et Jim at the Bloor last night, and it was wonderful. I love nestling down in the back row and just watching.
Today during my break I watched Sunrise in the library, which I have been wanting to see forever but have been unable to find, until I came upon the wonderland that is SMIL (aka the film library). I loved it so much. Everything about it was so adorable. I love their faces, I love their expressions: his face when she runs off into the woods and he tells her not to be afraid of him, and when she can finally look at him again, and when they're laughing after leaving the photo studio. They are so tender with each other. I love that dreamy George O'Brien. I had the silliest smile on my face the whole way through. And a tiny little half-cry face at the end.
I love my new camera so so so much.
I love my roommates. Living with an old boyfriend is the easiest thing, more than I could have imagined. There are no hard feelings, no old feelings. Instead we have a quiet deep kind of understanding that pops up unexpectedly from time to time. When one of us mentions something that the other remembers. When a nod explains everything.
I love riding the subway home at sunset when it comes above ground.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar