tisdag 26 mars 2013

lunch a la francaise

I have a sort of hobby of collecting cookbooks from the library. I like to take them home to live with me for a few weeks and look through them for food inspiration.

Here are some I have right now.

The French one (Modern fransk husmanskost) is a bit of a tease, the recipes are all so full of courgettes and peppers and tomatoes and other sun-loving vegetables that don't taste very good so far north at this time of year. It makes me long for summer. Or Marseilles. But I found a couple that looked like something I could do today.

Crottins de chèvre gratinés (chevre toasts) and petis pois à la francaise.

Groceries look nicest all together in a heap. The air around me smelled like basil the whole way home from the store. Heavenly.


Toasts ready for the oven. 

 

The finished product. So unbelievably good! Best lunch ever!

Inga kommentarer: